Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hell on Heels

Ok, so I figured that in order to actually get some posts here in the blog, I ought to post about what I am reading. Or have read. You get the idea!

Hell on Heels by Julie Kenner, Kathleen O'Reilly and Dee Davis.

Alright, so the Devil wants to retire. To get more time for...well, whatever the Devil does when he is not all busy in Hell. So, he needs a heir, and so he turns to the children he has spawned over the years - in this novel, his daughters. Three ladies, devilishly delicious, each with her special talents and history. Oh, they just have to finish this one assignment for Daddy, and Hell is all theirs.

I really liked this one, it was a good read - oh, and some steamy sex scenes as well. Not too bad when it comes to characters and such, but a little flat - only to be expected since the book is divided into three parts, and each daughter has her part (written by one author). And apparently there is a previous book where the Devil turns to his sons - I have to get that one to read it too. It was funny, smart and I just have a thing for this kind of supernatural chiclit where the Devil plays a role - funny as hell. Hehe.

No comments: