Thursday, April 17, 2008

Writing Woes

You know, I made a very optimistic resolution at the beginning of this year - I was going to write everyday. Well, essentially I have been able to do that, but I have cheated and counted everything from journal thoughts to writing tutorials as that. So now I have just made a new resolution - I will write at least 100 words a day for 100 days.

This is an idea from Club 100 - you can find more about it HERE. Write 100 words a day for 100 days, very simple. You can write more than 100 words per day, but they do not carry over into the next day. And if you do not write 100 words in a day, well, then your 100 days simply starts over.

So far, I have been at this for roughly two weeks, but I have managed to write at least 100 words every day - and the 100 words have been the continuation of my NaNo piece, too. So all good on my behalf. I might even be able to finish this story (I wish, at least). If not...well, then I have at least something to work with - I havea fantasy world brewing in my head.

1 comment:

Pensive said...

I've missed hearing about what you have going.. what's going on in your life, in general.. so I'm glad to see you posting again and very glad to hear that you are writing again.. I know how much you love it.. good for you!.. -hugs you tight-