Sunday, December 30, 2007

Layers Meme

LAYERS MEME
LAYER ONE: On the Outside
Name: Sara
Birth date: 2 April
Birthplace: Falkenberg
Current Location: Söderhamn
Eye Color: Bluegreen
Hair Color: Medium blonde
Height: 1,73m
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO: On The Inside
Your heritage: Swedish, through and through
Shoes you wore today: Foppa slippers
Your weakness: Procrastination. Definitely. And having too many things to do at the same time.
Your fears: Heights. Not being able to move forward, learning new things, etc.
Your perfect pizza: Capricciosa.
Goal you'd like to achieve: To one day have a published novel.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your most overused phrase on AIM: Don't use AIM.
Your thoughts first waking up: Oh god, morning so soon?
Your best physical feature: My eyes.
Your bedtime: Hehe. Oh, it ...varies.
Your most missed memory: Wha? I lost a memory?

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Mc Donald's or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or group dates: Uh. Single?
Adidas or Nike: Does it matter?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Oh yuk to both.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee. Definitely!

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: NO.
Cuss: All the time.
Sing: All the time
Take a shower everyday: Yup.
Have a crush(es): Sure do.
Think you've been in love: Yes.
Like(d) high school: Sure...?
Want to get married: Yes...
Believe in yourself: Oh, I try.
Get motion sickness: Mmm...no.
Think you're attractive: Some days.
Think you're a health freak: Oh no.
Get along with your parents: Pretty much, yes.
Like thunderstorms: No, not really. They make me turn off the computer!
Play an instrument: I played piano. Very badly. Years ago.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
Drank alcohol: Ohyes.
Smoked: Never
Done a drug: Never
Gone on a date: ...no.
Gone to the mall?: Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Been on stage: No
Been dumped:No
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dipping: No (kinda cold in December)
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Ohyeah!
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yup.
Been caught "doing something": Yup.
Been called a tease: Yup!
Gotten beaten up: No...
Shoplifted: Afraid so!

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: Yikes. No idea. Before I am 40?
How do you want to die: Old age. Preferrably in my bed, too.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Yikes. I am grown up...no idea still!
What country would you most like to visit: Hmm. Good question. I have a lot of countries I would like to visit.

LAYER NINE: In a girl/guy
Best eye color?: Not that important...partial to dark eyes, though.
Best hair color?: Not that important.
Short or long hair: Uh...doesn't matter.
Height: Tall. (but not a giant, either!)
Best articles of clothing: Hehe. Oh...a tie, maybe? Ties are sexy.
Best first date location: Yikes. No idea.

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
Number of people I could trust with my life: around...10, or so.
Number of CDs that I own: Uuuugh. 40ish? 50ish?
Number of piercings: None.
Number of tattoos: None.
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper?: Oh...maybe...3 - 4?
Number of scars on my body: Eh. 10, maybe?
Number of things in my past that I regret: I regret nothing...

1 comment:

Pensive said...

I like this meme.. just may borrow it for myself at some point.. -hugs-